- Concrete Finisher/Form Setter
- Full Time
- Skilled Labor - Trades
- Wichita, KS
- Due On Experience
- August 17, 2017
- August 17, 2017
- August 17, 2018
Conco Inc., leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking qualified concrete finishers with the ability to smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, and or curbs to specified textures using hand tools or power tools, including floats, trowels, and screed. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
Every qualified is required to adhere with the following employment requirements:
- Current valid driver’s license is required.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Physical.
Benefits that are unique to this opportunity are:
- Excellent paying hourly position with opportunities to increase
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with matching benefits .
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Paid Life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 40 years of quality reputation
Conco is an equal opportunity employer; minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button or apply in person at our office located at 3051 N. Ohio Wichita, KS 67219.
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees.