- Human Resource Assistant
- Full Time
- Wichita, KS
- Due On Experience
- February 6, 2018
- February 6, 2018
- February 6, 2019
Conco Construction, a leading general contractor in the Wichita area is seeking a Human Resource Assistant. This position will primarily assist the Human Resources Department with the administration of daily functions in the areas of recruitment, training, benefits, and safety. Duties include, but not limited to, assisting with the recruitment processes, maintenance of employee files, general filing, as well as back up the phones.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Conducts new hire processing.
- E-Verify, Drug screen, PCP, Work Comp Background, Etc.
- Coordinates company promotional products.
- Tracks training (Inputs training documents into viewpoint, etc.)
- Submits & updates work comp and GL claims
- Maintains DOT driver qualifications.
- Maintains &Audits – I-9 resident alien exp.
- Assists HR dept. with recruitment events
- Performs various administrative duties in support of Human Resources Dept.
- Helps coordinate, plan cookouts & field appreciation events.
Qualifications Required (Education/Experience):
- 2 year HR/Business Management degree is preferred but not required.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- College graduate or 1+ years’ related administrative experience.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-Starter who can work independently.
- Multi-tasking, Team Player approach.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) strongly desired.
How to Apply: For immediate & confidential consideration, click the Apply Now button or apply in person at our office located at 3051 N. Ohio Wichita, KS 67219.
Why Conco? Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees.