- Metal Building Erector/Iron Worker
- Full Time
- Skilled Labor - Trades
- Wichita, KS
- November 1, 2016
- November 1, 2016
- December 14, 2016
Metal Building Erector/Iron Worker
Conco Inc., leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking metal building erectors/iron workers. This position is generally responsible for the efficient and successful erection of commercial buildings. Candidates must have at least 1-3 years of experience in the erection of metal buildings and possess knowledge of metal building operations; Current valid driver’s license is required. For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button or apply in person at our office located at: 3051 N. Ohio Wichita, KS 67217.
Every qualified is required to adhere with the following employment requirements:
- Current valid driver’s license is required.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Physical.
Benefits that are unique to this opportunity are:
- Excellent paying hourly position with opportunities to increase
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with matching benefits .
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Paid Life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 40 years of quality reputation
Conco is an equal opportunity employer; minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees.