- Construction Superintendents
- Full Time
- Wichita, KS
- Due On Experience
- May 7, 2018
- May 7, 2018
- May 7, 2019
Conco Inc., a leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking Construction Superintendents to oversee, manage and direct all aspects of a project from beginning to end. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring quality standards, work is proceeding on schedule and within budget, scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety. In addition, due to our self-performing business model, a solid background managing all phases of commercial construction to include, but not limited to site prep, framing, medal building erections, concrete, masonry, and finishes. Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required.
Qualifications (Education/Experience) Required:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 or more years’ experience managing and directing large commercial construction projects.
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other construction related field is preferred but not required.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
For immediate & confidential consideration click the “Apply Now” button or apply directly at 3051 N. Ohio, Wichita, KS 67219 or at www.concoconstruction.com
Benefits That Are Unique To This Opportunity Are:
- Excellent paying hourly position with opportunities to increase
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with matching benefits.
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Paid Life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 40 years of quality reputation
Conco is an equal opportunity employer; minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.