Conco Construction, a self-performing regional leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking skilled craft workers in the areas of carpentry, concrete, masonry, iron, and heavy equipment operations. Successful candidates will be driven, reliable, and team focused. These roles are the backbone to every project that Conco takes on and are critical in leading a strong safety culture. The right candidate will feel at home in Conco’s fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Conco Construction is seeking a Form Carpenter to join their crew in Wichita, KS.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Ability to set forms accurately in all concrete applications including footings, walls, paving, SOG and sidewalks
- Ability to tie rebar in both horizontal and vertical concrete applications
- Assist in placement of concrete pours
Additional responsibilities will be assigned based on experience and performance
We expect all field employees to:
- Comply to all safety rules and regulations
- Be on time to the job site
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a team player
- Have a strong work ethic
- All offers of employment are conditioned by successfully passing a background check, drug screen and physical
- Wages are based on experience and performance
- Must be able to work outside the normal operating hours (7am-4pm, winter/fall 7am-3:30pm, spring/summer)
- Employees are responsible for transportation to and from the job site
The following tools must be provided by the candidate:
- Tape measure
- Tool bag
- Wire wheel & plyers
- Rubber boots
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, referral incentive program and employee discounts with local vendors. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.