- Project Manager Assistant
- Full Time
- Wichita, KS
- Due On Experience
- June 21, 2017
- April 6, 2018
- April 6, 2020
Conco Inc., a construction industry leader is seeking an entry level Project Management Assistant. This position will provide administrative support and assist our project managers with the facilitation of administrative and clerical duties related to construction projects.
Duties include: assisting with the preparation of construction bid packages, bid processes, subcontractor documents/ compliance management, and any related correspondence, memorandums, and coordination of meetings and presentations. This position also provides administrative support for related office staff; filing, faxing, data entry, and running errands.
Knowledge, Skills, & Qualification:
• Candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in an administrative role
• Extremely detailed orientated, and organized
• Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
• Strong computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook is required.
• Prior administrative experience with a construction/general contractor is a plus!
For immediate consideration, click the “Apply Now” button or in person at our office located at: 3051 N Ohio St., Wichita, KS 67219.
Benefits that are unique to this opportunity are:
• Excellent paying hourly position with opportunities to increase
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• 401k with matching benefits.
• Excellent Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
• Paid Life insurance
• Career stability with a successful company that has over 40 years of quality reputation
Conco is an equal opportunity employer; minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees