- Senior Project Manager/Estimator
- Full Time
- Management, Strategy - Planning
- Wichita, KS
- Due On Experience
- May 7, 2018
- May 7, 2018
- May 7, 2019
Conco Inc., leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking a Senior Project Manager/Estimator with an extensive background in the estimating and project management of large construction projects within a commercial construction environment. This position is responsible for the estimating and management of large construction projects including issuing contracts, performing scope review, scheduling sub-contractors, resolving day-to-day jobsite issues and quality control of all construction phases to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes. As part of our self-performing business model, this position is challenged with managing all phases of to include, but not limited to site prep, framing, metal bldg/steel erection, concrete, masonry, and finishes.
Qualifications (Education/Experience) Required:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in the areas of estimating (bid, strategies, and techniques)
- Project management within the commercial construction industry.
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other construction related field is preferred but not required.
- Must possess the ability to utilize project management related software and based business acumen to effectively manage operational and budgetary expectations of construction operations.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
For immediate & confidential consideration click the “Apply Now” button or apply directly at 3051 N. Ohio, Wichita, KS 67219 or at www.concoconstruction.com
Benefits That Are Unique To This Opportunity Are:
- Excellent paying hourly position with opportunities to increase
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with matching benefits.
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Paid Life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 40 years of quality reputation
Conco is an equal opportunity employer; minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.